Monarch Title is pleased to provide a property profile service to all of our clients. Property profile reports are important documents to review when purchasing any piece of real estate
What is a Property Profile?
A property profile offers a wealth of information that is useful in understanding a property’s makeup. A property profile report shows all pertinent property and ownership information for any property requested.
Occasionally, people will confuse a property profile report for a title report. While we are able to service both reports, the two differ greatly. A title report will only tell you information about the ownership of the property, whereas property profiles give you details on foundational values of real estate.
General characteristics of a property profile include:
- Legal description
- Parcel number
- Lot size
- Acquired at book and page
- Date of purchase
- Owners of record
- Comparable market analysis
- Vesting deed/current owner
- Open deeds of trust/mortgages
- Plat map of the property
- Tax status for the current year
- HOA liens
- City liens
Property profile reports need to be completed for all real estate property types including:
Property profiles give you a comprehensive overview of any real estate. This tool is valuable when comparing properties or when purchasing properties unseen.
What is the benefit of a property profile in a real estate transaction?
Property profiles are the fastest way to gain cursory information about a property. The reports will say who the potential buyer is and give the history of the property.
It can quickly answer questions like:
- Is the owner of the record the person who is signing all the documents for the sale of the property?
- What are the balances of the loans that encumber the property?
- Are there other liens or judgments against the property?
- Does the legal description match what you are buying – for example, the number of beds and baths?
At Monarch Title, we make it easy for you to place your order.
If you’re interested in a full property profile report, we can help.
Before you finalize the purchase of your home or commercial property – whether from a direct seller or auction – a full title search and title insurance need to be issued.
If you have questions about property profile services, please give us a call today.